Wednesday, September 27, 2006

vulcanboy camping trip

This morning littleVulcan and I will be driving to the southern tier of western New York for a camping trip. He is so excited, he may clone himself out of sheer will. He is so incredibly cute, tho I am admittedly biased. Here are some pics from our Community Day with the local Homeschool Group here in Michigan, where homeschooling your child is still legal.


Here, littleVulcan and his best friend are flying a Piper Cherokee. Otherwise known as a bug-smasher




That's our group. Otherwise known as S.L.A.S.H.




Here we are at the firestation, it seems that fireman prevented littleVulcan from dousing me. Thanks, man.

I'll use this as an excuse to cease posting for a while, as I'll be out of wi-fi contact in the wilds of western New York. I know, I know, what reason do I need? First it was professional development, now this, next that...

By the way, it seems that my rantings over the disagreeable fashion the general public is treated by the financial industry has raised some eyebrows. (and some ire's) Of financial "professionals" everywhere. OK, not everywhere, but I hear that there is a former broker out there who is kinda upset. Would you like your broker upset over what I have said here, or would you like your broker to say "I've heard about guys like that, but let me show you how I have handled your account"?
More on that later, I promise.

excitedVulcan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home