Saturday, August 12, 2006

Hickory Nut Farm

Oh, hi there!
Seems like I have been away for a long time, eh? Well, that's because I have been away for like 2 weeks or something...

I am now excitedly Self Employed as a personal financial planner, so consider this my shameless plug. nuff said.

I have also been working as a helper on the new Hickory Nut Tree Farm, started by my boy, who will be known on these pages as "littleVulcan".

What? You are making that little boy plant all those trees all by himself??? You might say...



"no" I would say, littlestVulcan is helping him!

I will surely try to post once a day again, of course this is somewhat dependent on the housing projects that I am heavily involved in, but regardless, I will try!

excitedVulcan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home