Monday, July 31, 2006

Cynicism, can you spell it?

I saw this little widget somewhere, and figgered I would post it here. Seems it tells me what I already figgered, but phrased it in a remarkable way, I think, for a quick computer survey. Follow the link for your test (fear not, it's really quick. Painless too)

You Are 60% Cynical

Yes, you are cynical, but more than anything, you're a realist.
You see what's screwed up in the world, but you also take time to remember what's right.


Post your scores (or code, if you know how) in the comments

Really, post in the comments. Please. I. Need. Comments

excitedVulcan

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

48% cynical. I do believe in love at first sight (see Isaac and Rebekah in the Bible).

7/31/2006 3:38 PM  
Blogger excitedVulcan said...

YeeeHaaww!
Mee Tooo! :*

7/31/2006 3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The test told me that I was 20% Cynical and also gave me the following: "Cynical? Not even close! If anything, you're a bit naive. Overall, you enjoy life and try not to be paranoid. Even if you've been burned before."

That sounds about right. I guess I should move to live in the "It's a small world" ride at Disney...but based on this test the ride would be broken down about 20% of the time.

8/01/2006 1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Intersting test, scored 24%, pretty accurate.

8/01/2006 4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man what kind of blog is this? It hasn't been updated since the end of July!

8/09/2006 11:27 AM  
Blogger excitedVulcan said...

Ok, anon...
it's a poor blog
I. Must. Post...

8/12/2006 10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't know who i am do you... because if you did then I wouldn't be anonymous.....would I :)

8/14/2006 5:03 PM  
Blogger excitedVulcan said...

Why no, anonymous, you wouldn't be, but i will refrain from disclosing your identity (i know you you are) here, because i don't want others to know that i know you, you know?

8/16/2006 11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

24%
joanie loves chachi

8/18/2006 4:11 PM  
Blogger excitedVulcan said...

Hi Joanie! long time no chat. I knew you wouldn't score as high as i did! (though i am a little concerned that i am that far out of the curve).

8/21/2006 4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home