Friday, July 28, 2006

Calling all photoshoppers!

Hey, I just got an idea for the first ever excitedVulcan Photoshop contest!

I got the idea while reading the excellent IBA blog.

They make an excellent point in this article that we are missing out on some WWII era opportunities here, and I agree, thus, the contest!

Hey, what's a contest without a prize you say *sound of crickets chirping* Ok, I just know someone out there wants to win something.

Just to let you know, I have something in mind, and no, it's not one of those "tangible" prizes all the other contests give away, this is new and different!

more to follow...

excited(truly)Vulcan

1 Comments:

Blogger excitedVulcan said...

hey, thanks for all your entries!
some were really great, but i can't publish that kind of thing here, (its a family friendly blog)
anyway, thanks to all, the award, previously secret, is hereby awarded to the winner:

a new 30 Gb iPod!

Congratulations!

8/12/2006 10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home