Friday, September 15, 2006

Zune mania

Ok, I haven't posted in a whole week... What kin I say, I've been in class. Old brains learn slow, you know!
In case you haven't heard, Microsoft has released it's competition for the Apple iPod. What's that you say? iPods have been around for years? Oh, yeah, you're right. I guess Microsoft never thought they would catch on or something. Frankly, neither did I, though now I find I could really use one, more as a book on tape thing for studying than a music player. Also useful for transferring files between computers.
This blog entry is more about corporations naming things with less than appropriate names. Perhaps some of you may remember the Pinto, a hot little car produced by Ford Motor Company. Turned out that "pinto" sounds much like a word that means something rather personal in Brazil.
This leads me to this article from iPodobserver.com, which is quite amusing, about "Zune" being subject to a very similiar condition in our northern neighbor.

excitedVulcan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home