Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Construct-O-Rama

As promised, my septic story, er story of sepsis? I'll just let the pictures do the talking, so to speak, er.. see, er...


The ditch. Pretty good for a 5 year old, eh?














That's my boy, littleVulcan, ditch-digger extraordinairre








A Boy

A Shovel

And a Septic Tank...

(happiness is)









Just had to show that I didn't have to force the littleVulcan to dig the ditch by himself. Plus, to show off my CadDigger too!
I tell you what...






With the heavy soil we have here, I couldn't do without some sort of digging machine, and this one fits the Vulcan method. Inexpensive, fix it yourself, adaptable and powerful.

I would have had some pics of the new pipe in the ditch, but I did that kinda late at night, so I figured that getting the job done was more important than stopping to document the event.

Works great with a new powerflush toilet too boot!

More on the baathrom remodel in the near future.

excitedVulcan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home