Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Trip to the Henry Ford

I dunno why they call it "the" Henry Ford. I thought it was "Henry Ford Museum" A museum by any other name would smell as sweet... (smells good by the locomotives tho!)
The littleVulcan and I went with S.L.A.S.H. to the museum today. I just finished Photoshopping the red eye outta all those kids heads (eyes, actually), so I figured that I would post some pics.

Here stands the littleVulcan before the great Allegheny locomotive, a humongus 2-6-6-6 and yes, that is the correct spelling, (for those of you reading from Western New York.)



Here's the whole gang (almost) standing on the wing of a biplane while doing stunts in front of a fair somewhere in America. (there was a video projected on a screen in front of and below them to provide the sensation of flying.)



The boy begged me to take his pic next to this huge traction engine. He even posed himself. How cool is that?



A couple of music fans listening to "Rock-N-Roll", I believe they called it... Kids these days and their "8 track tapes" eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home