Thursday, December 28, 2006

Clones, they're not just for dinner anymore...

Yep, looks like our Gub-Ment is preparing to approve the use of cloned animals for food. Click on the title of this post to jump over to the story at Foxnews.com This could make me a vegetarian, or even a vegan. (No, not really) After all, I was created, as all humans are, an omnivore (just look at your teeth). It could make me want to raise my own meat, though. Or start eating the squirrels that have overrun us here at the homestead. The lobbyists proponents of using cloned animals say "hey, we are just gonna use them for breeding, not food" and "you can't tell the difference". Uh-huh. Why do I have trouble believing that??? Oh, yeah, it's because I'm a cynic.

excitedVulcan

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home